Wee Goals for April

11:00

I thought a small monthly goal post might be a good idea. Will I manage them? God knows. But I'll be trying to! It wont be a ridiculous amount but each month I'll decide on a wee list and then the following month I'll see what I've managed to accomplish and set that months goals.




- Find my blogging groove and finalise a consistent schedule.

- Read my TBR books; Wintersong, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Rebel of the Sands.

- Talk more on bookstagram/twitter. Try and figure out how to use both socially.

- Get the xbox fixed. Finally. Seriously.

- Buy a few art supplies and get papercutting again!

- More outside days, even when the weather is shite. More random adventures and find free activities that are fun for all of us.

Fingers crossed I can accomplish these all! What are your wee goals for this month?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments