Wee Goals for April
I thought a small monthly goal post might be a good idea. Will I manage them? God knows. But I'll be trying to! It wont be a ridiculous amount but each month I'll decide on a wee list and then the following month I'll see what I've managed to accomplish and set that months goals.
- Find my blogging groove and finalise a consistent schedule.
- Read my TBR books; Wintersong, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Rebel of the Sands.
- Talk more on bookstagram/twitter. Try and figure out how to use both socially.
- Get the xbox fixed. Finally. Seriously.
- Buy a few art supplies and get papercutting again!
- More outside days, even when the weather is shite. More random adventures and find free activities that are fun for all of us.
Fingers crossed I can accomplish these all! What are your wee goals for this month?