Picking Up: Daughter of Smoke and Bone

11:00

WHY 


I've heard alot about Laini's style of writing having an almost lyrical, musical sense to them that brings you into her story. It's such a hugely raved about book that I am a little cautious that it won't be as good as hyped but fingers crossed it will be!

EXPECTING


I've heard a few different comparisons but on reading the blurb it doesn't seem that accurate. It reads like an unusual fantasy and a girl who's hair grows blue has gotta be interesting! I have to admit I'm lukewarm on excitement on reading this but the Czech setting intrigues me alot as does the idea of ashy handprints being left on doors.

I'm going to be conservative in my hopes for this one and trust in the taste of my fellow bookstagrammers that it will be amazing. Definitely a read to try and do one night with candles and a bath I think. Fingers crossed I love it as much as others seem to!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments