Look Book: Gaming Space

11:00

I want my look books to include more than just outfits for comfort or based on characters, but spaces and cosplay too. So today I'm gonna share my game station wishlist. Which may or may not appeal to you haha. Gotta have comfort and style when playing games no? 😊



As you can tell I very much like bright colours mixed with neutrals. Yellow is my favourite colour (along with green) and it just makes a space seem happy.

https://www.polyvore.com/gaming_space/set?id=219994615

This is basically my ACTUAL shopping list for my livingroom upgrade so look at all the pretties haha. I like having lots of storage for consoles and games hence the big old shelving unit. We own rather a few consoles strangely enough. The rest is just to game comfortably I guess! What touches do you have to your gaming space? Let me seeeee.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments