The Gamer Tag

10:00


Today I'm taking part in the gamer tag set up by ZombieGoddessBeauty which has been doing the rounds in the geek blogger community. I love gaming so this is a fun one for me to complete and hey you get to learn my gaming loves. Win win! 

What is your gamer tag?
Arabella Tome, Arabella_Tome or something pretty much always like that. It's the handle I game under everywhere (also my instagram and twitter handles *hint hint*)

PC or Console?
A decade ago I would have said PC but I'm very much a console girl these days. It's more casual and I can put it down easier.

Console of choice?
Always my xbone. When it's not broken 😭

Handheld of choice?
I still have my original yellow gameboy colour I will have you know. With pokemon yellow. Oh yes. Aren't you jealous?

Keyboard or Gamepad?
As I'm an xbone girl it's a gamepad but I can WASD with the best of them still! I'm actually contemplating customising our gamepads. If I do I'll post it on here if you like?

Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
Honestly it depends. I LOVE playing Gears horde with friends of 2-player games with my Mr Man. Then there are times I just want to sink into my head and game solo. I'd say it's 50/50?

What was the first game you ever played?
Erm like ever ever? Cos technically we're talking nokias snake or the original gameboys tetris ... I swear to god I am not old!

Hardest game you ever played?
Amnesia. I managed like ... 5 minutes. Will never complete. Or even put on again. I'm a scaredy cat and no ashamed to admit it. You cannot shame me!!

What was your first ever gaming system?
Ma original gameboy. My baby bro still has it I think. That things a brick! But it's history.

What is your favourite game of all time?
Ooo well, pokemon yellow probably tbh! Even now if I'm ill or having a bad mental health day I'll haul it out and play for a bit. You can't beat a good classic.

What game is currently your favourite?
Gears 4. I may be a tiiiiny bit obsessed with it's horde levels. I snipe all the things. HEADSHOTS BABY!

Favourite video game genre?
I'm a shoot-em-up kinda gal what can I say? I like to kill em dead. It's my stress reliever!

Favourite video game character?
THE COLE TRAIN baby!!! I'm not sorry. He's my game husband. Deal with it 😋

Which video game character do you hate most?
I ... don't know. I literally have no clue ... omg ... I must hate at least one of them ...

What new game are you excited for?
Mass Effect Andromeda. Nay danger. It looks SO damn good. I'm actually not that big a fan of the ME games but this one I am dying to get my hands on. So prettty.

Favourite video game company/developer?
Bethesda. I said it. I don't care if it's typical. It's true.

What gaming systems do you currently have?
Xbone, Xbox 360, Wii U, Gamecube and my original Gameboy Colour ... little #1 did used to have a 2DS. Till he washed it ... UNDER A TAP. Bless him but no. It'll be replaced for his birthday though. I would LOVE a 3DS and the Nintendo Switch as well.

How long have you been gaming?
Well if you include when I got my very first gameboy ... god ... 15 years. I am not old. NOT OLD.

How long was your longest game session?
Ooo this would be back when I PC gamed. Probably 5/6 hours. I couldn't do that these days. It's part of why I prefer console gaming. I get less addicted.

What game have you clocked the most time on?
Ah. Well. Ok. Admittedly ... yes it was WoW. I was hooked on WoW. We don't talk about that time. No no we don't. I had all the expansions up until the pandas and goblins and garrisons. It's way to addictive to be healthy.

If you want to join in on the gamer tag just copy the questions and get answering! And let me know so that I can come be nosey! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments